Week 2: Chaotic Mondays and Chill Thursdays

Working one job Monday / Thursday and another Tuesday / Wednesday / Friday is quite an experience. It felt like every single day was the start of the week and hitting Friday was a bit of a surprise.

Monday this week has been full of Coffee Chaos, including finalising a print for UK Games Expo coming up in May. That means shiny production quality cards and a lot less paper cutting for me. Look out for photos in the next couple of weeks!

As for the rest of my newfound time, I'm going to be toying around with some more digital projects, with a mix of new ideas and old projects that haven't had much love for some time. So it seems fitting to start things off by blowing the dust off my old Steam game and giving it a post-mortem. 


Minimancer has a lot of flaws, but I'm really excited for building on it and taking it somewhere different, so I'll be booting it up for the first time in several years and having a play through on stream. This will be on Thursday evening, from around 6pm GMT on twitch. I'll see you there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Me!

Panel Talk - Designing a Game for Modding

Ludum Dare 46 - O Captain! My Captain!