Something's Brewing in the Tentacle Zone

Whoa, I'm actually here. My role at Payload is now part-time and I'm in the Tentacle Zone (Payload's awesome co-working space in London) two days a week.


Let's hit the ground running with an announcement! I've mentioned a card game previously, with the codename "Tea for Two", but I can now officially announce the main thing that I will be working on over the next few months; Coffee Chaos!


Coffee Chaos has you and your friends new-found enemies battle it out to collect ingredients and equipment to serve customers a wide variety of beverages. All the while, your friends arch-nemeses can play actions to steal your kit and trick your customers. For 3-8 players and focusing on 30 minute rapid-fire gameplay, it will be coming to Kickstarter at the end of May.

Expect more frequent blog posts from now on, in a mix of Coffee Chaos news, Flan's Mod updates and jams (I'm currently doing the Tentacle Zone's Autistica Jam)

And if you want to hear specifically about Coffee Chaos, please follow the brand new Twitter account: @CoffeeChaosGame

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Me!

Panel Talk - Designing a Game for Modding

Ludum Dare 46 - O Captain! My Captain!